- Blank part whole model and instructions
- Blank ten frame and instructions
- Home Learning Year 1 Autumn 1 2023
- Home Learning Year 1 Autumn 2 2023
- KS1 Reading VIPERS
- Maths curriculum evening presentation
- Number line to 20
- Parents Ebooks Guide
- Phase 2 Sound Mat
- Phase 3 Sound Mat
- Phase 4 Sound Mat
- Phase 5 Sound Mat A4
- Reading curriculum evening presentation
- Y1 Aut 2 2023 Amazing Animals Topic Plan
- Y1 Meet the teacher 2023
- Y1 Spellings Autumn 2 2023 Phase 3
- Y1 Spellings Autumn 2 2023 Phase 4 and 5
- Yearly topic grid
Welcome to Year 1
Otters Class - Miss Aston & Raccoons Class - Miss Hemmings
Hello Year 1. Welcome back! We are very excited to share our new topic 'Amazing Animals' with you after the October half term.
Information for September
P.E days are Thursdays and Fridays.
No bags larger than book bags please. Bags take up a lot of space and are usually empty. Packed lunch boxes and water bottles are removed from bags on entry to school, a book bag is large enough to contain the items needed to travel to and from the classroom. Large bags will be need to be taken home with the parent at drop off.
Please ensure your child’s clothing is named.
The presentations from the meet the teacher and curriculum evenings can be found on the right hand side of this page.
Miss Aston, Miss Hemmings, Mrs Grundy and Mrs Wade.